The community bulletin is an open blog space where will take contributions from students all over Dominica who want to tell us about one or many qualities that make their respective communities great.
Submit your contribution to us for a chance to win a prize! All blogs will be edited and posted to the Community Bulletin page and shared with our Create Caribbean Inc. audience.
The blog is open to all high school students and the winner will be announced November 7. The winner will also have his/her blog post featured on the main Create Caribbean website and on our very popular Interns’ Blog page!
- Should be 300-500 words in length on the topic “What makes my community great”. You can focus on where you live or where your family is from.
- Each blog entry should have an accompanying picture that the student has permission to use and publish to our site (taking pictures yourself is a good way to stay within the rules. If you use your phone, use the best quality available.)
- Only one blog entry per student.
- All entries must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Building Communities Blog Entry” in the subject line.
- Competition begins October 7 and ends October 28.